|4th China-Shanghai International Symposium on Taiji Health & 17th China-Shanghai International Symposium on Qigong Science (First Announcement)|
Theme: Taiji Health & Wisdom of Qi
Sponsored by Shanghai University of TCM and Shanghai Academy of TCM
Organized by Taiji Health Center and Shanghai Qigong Research Institute
Co-organized by Shanghai Health Qigong Association, Association for Yan Huang Culture of China, Taiji Health Center at University of West Attica, and Barcelona Branch of Taiji Health Center
The symposium is aimed at promoting health for all human beings, facilitating the exchanges of traditional Chinese Taiji and qigong, improving the treatment and research of modern qigong and expanding the research field of qigong science.
I. Program outline
1. Exchange of academic papers on Taiji Health and Chinese qigong
2. The latest progress of Taiji culture and qigong research
3. Taiji Health and training of medical qigong
4. Exchange of traditional qigong, medical qigong and health qigong
II. Call for paper submissions
1. Academic research on the philosophical theory of Taiji notion and on the theme of Taiji Health.
1.1 Research on the relationship between Taiji Health and traditional Chinese culture
1.2 Research on the theory and field of qi
1.3 Applied research of Taiji Health services
2. Medical qigong clinical applications and research
2.1 Research of medical qigong clinical efficacy and mechanisms
2.2 Clinical experience reports on prevention and treatment of common diseases and rare and complicated illnesses by medical qigong
3. Research on health qigong
3.1 Research on health qigong concept and theory
3.2 Research on health qigong efficacy, clinical application and mechanism
4. Laboratory research on modern qigong experiments
4.1 Basic research on qigong practice
4.2 Research on biophysical and physical effects of qigong practice
Paper submission guidelines:
1. Each paper generally cannot be exceeded to 5000 printed characters in Chinese (around 3000 words in English).
2. The papers can be written in Chinese, Japanese or English. They must incorporate an abstract in Chinese and in English. The abstract cannot be exceeded to 1000 printed characters in Chinese (around 600 words in English).
3. Please write the paper in WORD format，send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark the email title with 'paper for the qigong symposium '.
4. Submission period: Expected papers before August 31, 2023.
III. Registration procedures
Please scan the QR code on the bottom or visit the website http://register.shqigong.com/17th.html to complete the
registration form before August 31, 2023.
Address: Room 303, No. 650, South Wanping Road, Shanghai Qigong Research Institute, Xuhui District, Shanghai, China
Postal Code: 200030
Contacts: Han Lu, Shang Yanyan
4th China-Shanghai International Symposium on Taiji Health &
17th China-Shanghai International Symposium on Qigong Science Organizing Team
March 1, 2023